Our website places cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or mobile
device. This is standard practice for all websites.
Cookies are essential for helping us deliver a high quality website for our clients
and visitors to our site.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:-
1. For technical purposes essential to the effective operation of the website.
2. To enable us to collect information using 'Google Analytics' about the browsing
behaviour and general location and activities of clients or potential clients, including
to monitor the success of advertising campaigns etc.
Cookies we use
__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz - These cookies are used to collect our Google Analytics
information. This information shows browsing behaviour of anonymous visitors, general
locations of users, how visitors have come to be on our site, the effectiveness of
our google advertising etc.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to
How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below
on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:-
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options” 2 Click on the “privacy” tab 3
Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options” 2 Click on the icon “privacy” 3 Find the
menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Google Chrome:
1. Click the Spanner to bring up the options menu, choose settings on this menu.
2 Choose the option "Show Advanced settings" then click the button "content Settings"
under the title "Privacy" 3 Then select the relevant option under the "Cookies" heading.
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences” 2 Privacy
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate
properly if cookies are switched off.
By using and browsing our website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance
with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from
using the site.